Top 5 picks for sweatshirt / cardigan goals this winter


Winters are almost here so it's time to pull out our old sweatshirts / cardigans from last winters, we stashed in trunks and obviously to buy some new too! My style statement is always about being comfortable and casual. Hence, sweatshirts become my ultimate style goal in winters. 
I have picked up top 5 sweatshirt / cardigan looks for Winters of 2016-17.... 

Look one : Pair a loose white colour crop sweater with high waist black pants and tanned boots! This look is apt for your office as well a casual get together. 





Buy here!

Look 2: I love blue and a chic cut! This sweater has both. Pair it with white denims and ink blue heeled boots.



Look 3: I just adore this onion colour and knitted sweaters and when I found both of them gelling together , how could this sweater not be in my winter pick up list. I am in awe! The pointed heeled boots also get its required attention.

Buy here!
Look 4: Isn't it a snowy look. The light blue knitted sweater paired with light beige Ankle length skirt. Wear MAC please me shade and you are ready for a short winter trip. Carry a bomber jacket along.

This style is simply for the lovers of basics and comfy outfits with a little style to it. A sweatshirt with quirky patches, trim black denims and those cool sneakers, I could not ask more . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PURE rooftop by Double Tree by Hilton Doha

BookLoversDay at Nando's Hyatt Plaza

Special 50% Sale at Pari Gallery Lagoona Mall