Egg Muffins

Hello dear readers,

I bought a muffin tray last week but then the next day the thought




of clean eating struck to my mind. So, now what should I do with the muffin tray, I did not buy it to keep it as a showcase. But then as they say, necessity is the mother of invention, I found this interesting recipe of egg muffins. Damn, the taste is still there on my mind.

Let's quickly go through the recipe,

Muffins - 10

Take a pan, heat oil and sauté onion and tomatoes until half cooked.

Now pour the ingredients in muffin tray as first layer.

Now take a bowl and beat 4 eggs
Add one cup milk
1/2 tsp of baking powder
salt and pepper as per taste.

Now pour the mixture over the onion and tomato mixture. Do not fill the mould up till top because, we have added baking powder, which will bring the mixture to a rise.

Bake the egg muffin in preheated oven at 375 degree for 20-25 minutes.

Let it cool down for a while and serve with chilli sauce :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PURE rooftop by Double Tree by Hilton Doha

Art therapy session by Qatar Expat Women

Yves Rocher opens first store in Qatar